Wheels with injection-moulded polyurethane tread and thermoplastic rubber with single ball bearing: hard-wearing, high-performance wheels for trolleys in continuous movement.
- Excellent performance in moving trolleys and wheeled machinery with light and medium loads, even over long periods and with continuous movement
- Ideal for internal environments, even in situations involving frequent washing and the presence of corrosive chemicals
- Excellent rolling characteristics, allowing for easy manual handling with less effort from the operator
- Can also be used for mechanical or mixed manual-mechanical handling (up to 6 km/h, polyurethane versions only).
- Available in the following versions: with red injection-moulded polyurethane tread, 55 Shore D hardness, and polyamide 6 centre (series 60), with soft blue injection-moulded polyurethane tread, 85 Shore A hardness, and polyamide 6 centre (series 61), grey non-marking thermoplastic rubber tread, 85 Shore A hardness, and polypropylene centre (series 71);
- Double-shielded central bearing (2Z) co-moulded with the centre; version with stainless-steel bearing also available
- Protection of bearing from dirt, machining residue and corrosive substances by a glass-fibre reinforced polyamide installation bushing with internal labyrinth seal
- Diameters available: 80-100-125 mm.