Tellure Rôta is changing the galvanising of the extra heavy brackets EP, by replacing the current green electrolytic galvanising with a specific high resistance white one; this new galvanising offers a good resistance to corrosion that is similar to that was offered by green up to these days.
The products with the new white galvanising will be available for the deliveries scheduled from 02/01/2017.
The EP bracket is designed for high duty loads (max 1600 daN); it is made with a forged steel top plate which is integral with the king pine; the forks are made from high thickness pressed steel. Rotation is optimal thanks to an axial ball bearing which guarantee the vertical load and to a tapered roller bearing aimed to compensate the oblique push.
The bracket requires low maintenance and lasts longer over the time thanks to the dust seal that is opportunely shaped, to bearing lubrification (option with lubricator available) and to electrolytic galvanising against corrosion.
1) Plate: white galvanised forged steel
2) Fork: white galvanised steel plate
3) Lower bearing protection ring
4) Dust seal: orange polyethylene
5) Swivel actions: axial ball bearing and tapered roller bearing
6) King pin: integrated with the machine-processed plate
Also vailable with adjustable rear break
Fittings with wheels:
• Series 62AL: TR-ROLL polyurethane wheels, cast aluminium centre
• Series 62ER: TR-ROLL polyurethane wheels with ergonomic round profile, cast aluminium centre
• Series 63AC: Vulkollan® wheels, forged steel centre
• Series 63GH: Vulkollan® wheels, cast iron centre
• Series 64: TR polyrethane wheels, cast iron centre
• Series 65AL: TR polyurethane wheels, aluminium centre
• Series 65GH: TR polyurethane wheels, cast iron centre
• Series 65ER: TR polyurethane wheels with ergonomic round profile, aluminium centre
• Series 69: cast iron solid wheels
• Serie 72GH: Sigma Elastic rubber wheels, cast iron centre
For further informations, please contact us!