This type of bracket is suitable for lighter loads (max 400 kg). The inclusion of two ball race rings and the direct contact between the plate and the ball race ring by means of the king pin, guarantee maximum maneuverability and a marked reduction in side play. It requires no maintenance.
Models available: with top plate fastening, with through hole, steel stem. Suitable brakes: front-locking, rear-locking, central (hexagonal) brake system.
1) Plate: electrolytically galvanised steel plate
2) Fork: electrolytically galvanised steel plate
3) Ball Race Ring: electrolytically galvanised steel plate
4) King pin: incorporated in top plate and cold riveted
5) Swivel actions: double ring of greased balls
6) Dust seal: orange polyethylene
Fitted to the following series: