Privacy - Updated on 15.12.2021
This policy is written and customised for visitors to the www.tellurerota.com website. This document cancels and replaces in its entirety the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies.
Specific summary information is progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request that provide forms for data collection. We also inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not managed by Tellure Rota S.p.A.
Tellure Rota S.p.A. is not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by the Data Controller.
Tellure Rota S.p.A., as Data Controller of your personal data pursuant to the effects of Articles. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The information and personal data you provide or otherwise acquired as part of the use of the site will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the legislation referred to above and the obligations of confidentiality therein.
DATA SUBJECTS AND RETENTION TIME
Users (surfers) of the website www.tellurerota.com
Type of data processed
- Browsing data: IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site; URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of requested resources and any time indications of the same; parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment; starting and ending pages; Browsing index and identification behaviours during the viewing of site pages.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site and the completion of forms on the same involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender's personal data (for example, name, surname, email address). Specific summary information can be found on the pages that provide the forms.
- Purposes of data processing: your data collected during navigation will be processed for the purpose of carrying out operations closely related and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site.
The processing of data for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1 is necessary to fulfil your request and any refusal may limit and / or prevent the full use of the features and services on the site. The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1 is the fulfilment of your request, pursuant to Article 6.1.b.) of the GDPR; your refusal to provide such data would imply the impossibility to consult the Site.
MODALITIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed manually, electronically and/or telematically and by means of electronic calculators with the use of third party software in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
This site does not use any type of cookies.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA DISSEMINATION
Your data will be processed by appropriately appointed personnel and will be communicated externally to companies that act as Data Processors:
- technical support service providers.
A complete list can be obtained by writing to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Your data will not be disseminated.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data are stored within the European Union.
The Site is not intended for use by minors and no data from minors are collected by the Data Controller. In the event that the Data Controller is aware of the collection of such data (e.g. through forms on the site) they will be deleted immediately. The Data Controller will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that exercising parental responsibility is required in the case of requests for information to provide consent to the collection of personal data of the minor.
The data controller is Tellure Rota S.p.A. with legal headquarters in Via Quattro Passi 15, 41043 Formigine (MO) - Italy e-mail email@example.com Tel. +39 059 410300-306 in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact Tellure Rota S.p.A. first by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. or by contacting the Data Controller using the company contact details provided in this document.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
EU Reg. 2016/679: Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication in intelligible form and the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Control Authority
2. The interested party has the right to obtain indications regarding:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, the persons responsible and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, of data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updates, rectifications or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication surveys.
Information for sales agents
Information for suppliers
Information for prospective and customers
Information for newsletter
Infomation for users of website www.tellurerota.com
Information for users who download catalogues