Sustainability Report 2022 provides a summary version of the economic, social and environmental information relating to the past year.
This policy is written and customised for visitors to the website www.tellurerota.com. This document cancels and replaces in its entirety the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies..
Specific summary information is progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request that provide forms for data collection. We also inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not managed by Tellure Rota S.p.A.
Tellure Rota S.p.A. is not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by the Data Controller.
Tellure Rota S.p.A., as Data Controller of your personal data pursuant to the effects of Articles. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The information and personal data you provide or otherwise acquired as part of the use of the site will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the legislation referred to above and the obligations of confidentiality therein.
DATA SUBJECTS AND RETENTION TIME
Users (surfers) of the website www.tellurerota.com
Type of data processed
- Browsing data: IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site; URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of requested resources and any time indications of the same; parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment; starting and ending pages; Browsing index and identification behaviours during the viewing of site pages.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site and the completion of forms on the same involve the subsequent acquisition of the sender's personal data (for example, name, surname, email address). Specific summary information can be found on the pages that provide the forms.
- Purposes of data processing: your data collected during browsing will be processed for the following purposes:
1) performance of operations strictly connected with and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the website;
2) collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analysis also in anonymous and/or aggregate form; statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the website;
3) sharing with social network operators the interactions carried out and the Usage Data relating to pages where cookies are installed that integrate products or software functions
4) improving the browsing experience in order to send services and advertisements in line with the preferences expressed during browsing.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
Users - Contact section
By filling in the forms accessible in the "Contact us" section, your data (nome, cognome, ruolo, azienda, settore di attività, e-mail, telefono, fax, indirizzo, città, provincia, nazione) will be used to reply to your enquiry. The provision of data for these purposes is the fulfilment of your request. The legal basis for the processing is article 6.1.b) of the GDPR. Your data, subject to your consent given by ticking the appropriate marketing box, will be used to send you commercial and advertising information and communications, promotional messages relating to the activities and products of TELLURE RÔTA SPA - Società Unipersonale by means of traditional methods (e.g. telephone contact, paper mail, individual e-mails, etc.) or automated methods of contact (e.g. automated campaigns via e-mail, SMS, automated telephone contact, instant messaging, social networks, etc.), software systems managed by third parties, including through the inclusion of the same in the Data Controller's company CRM system in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and with the law provisions. The provision of your data for this purpose is optional and does not affect the response to your enquiry. The legal basis for processing is art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR. You may object to the processing at any time by using the "CLICK HERE" link at the bottom of the e-mail or by sending a request to the Data Controller at the contact details indicated in this policy.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service you have requested and for marketing purposes until you decide to cancel your subscription or object to the processing.
Users requesting download attachment from the site
By filling out the form accessible in the section for requesting material in digital form, your data (name, surname, address, e-mail box) will be used to allow you to send an email containing a link that will allow you to download the requested digital document. The provision of data for these purposes is the fulfillment of your request. The legal basis of the processing is art. 6.1.b) of the GDPR.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service you have requested.
MODALITIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In order to compare and possibly improve the results of communications, the Data Controller uses systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications with reports.
USE OF SOCIAL PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA DISSEMINATION
Your data will be processed by appropriately appointed personnel and will be communicated externally to companies that act as independent Data Controllers or Data Processors:
- external parties that provide cloud services;
- technical support service providers;
- group companies that provide services for the management of the computer system, including server hosting and backup services;
- within the scope of public and/or private entities for which the disclosure of data is mandatory or necessary in order to comply with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the management of the relationship.
A complete list can be obtained by writing to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Your data will not be disseminated.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
For technical and/or organisational reasons, your data is transferred to countries within the European Union.
For the purpose of sending business communications, your data is transferred to countries outside the European Union: this transfer is in any case legitimate insofar as it is guaranteed by the existence of adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and/or standard protection clauses based on the models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to article 46 of the GDPR.
You may request a copy of the measures adopted for the extra-EU transfer of your personal data to the Data Controller, as well as information on the places where they have been made available, by making a specific request to the Data Controller by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Site is not intended for use by minors and no data from minors are collected by the Data Controller. In the event that the Data Controller is aware of the collection of such data (e.g. through forms on the site) they will be deleted immediately. The Data Controller will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that exercising parental responsibility is required in the case of requests for information to provide consent to the collection of personal data of the minor.
The Data Controller is TELLURE RÔTA SPA - Società Unipersonale, with registered office in Via Quattro Passi 15, 41043 Formigine (MO) - Italy, Tel:+39059410300-306, email@example.com, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you from the Data Controller, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for by articles 15 and following of the European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please first contact TELLURE RÔTA SPA - Società Unipersonale by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by contacting the Data Controller at the company contact details provided in this document.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
EU Reg. 2016/679: Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and the communication in intelligible form and the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Control Authority
2. The interested party has the right to obtain indications regarding:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, the persons responsible and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, of data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updates, rectifications or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication surveys.
TELLURE RÔTA SPA - Società Unipersonale - Via Quattro Passi 15, 41043 Formigine (MO) - Italy - P.IVA/VAT NUMBER IT00180900367 - Capitale Sociale € 3.640.000 i.v - R.E.A. MO nr. 65528 – Reg. Imprese MO nr. 00180900367 Italia: 059 410300-306, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Estero: +39 059 410302, E-mail: email@example.com - Fax: +39 059 572859