Specifically designed for::
• assembly on electric pallet trucks, both walk-behind model and with operator on board
• ensuring a longer product life under continuous mechanical handling
• “TR” polyurethane tread, hardness 95 Shore A, on steel centre
• sealed ball bearings 6006 type 2RS, housed in steel seat sized 55x22 mm
• plastic labyrinths with integrated lip, to protect bearings from dust and other elements that could limit their correct functioning over time.
Available sizes and characteristics
• Roller diameter: 85 mm
• Roller length: from 60 to 110 mm
• Bearing seat dimension: 55x22 mm
• Available with labyrinths and bore sizes 12 mm, 17 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm.
• A version with 13 mm hole labyrinths is also available upon demand request, obtained with a reduction tube integrated into the 20 mm hole labyrinth.
• Load capacity at 4 km/h (following ISO 22883:2004): from 480 to 890 daN
• Load capacity at 6 km/h (following ISO 22884:2004): from 390 to 720 daN
For further information: contact Tellure Rôta!