Designed to be ergonomic, safe and long-lasting, offering:
• excellent maneuverability in the manual handling of heavy loads
• improvement of trolley stability facilitating the overcoming of holes, obstacles and rails
They are suitable for use on trolleys with mixed manual-mechanical handling, under an average speed of 6-8 km / h and peaks up to 16 km / h, intended for indoor and outdoor handling, even in the presence of obstacles or uneven floors.
These brackets complete the range of EEG-MHD castors, with dimensions 160 mm and 200 mm additional to the existing 100 mm and 125 mm.
Technical features and performances
1) Plate: forged steel with integrated pin
2) Fork: deep-drawn tips electro-welded to the flange
3) Swivel actions: axial ball bearing and tapered roller bearing
4) Grease nipple
5) Anti-loosening system nut
Available with adjustable rear foot brake (diam. 160-200 mm), operating on wheel rotation only.
For more information: contact Tellure Rôta!