Designed to offer low center of gravity and good resistance to chemical aggressives, our stainless steel institutional brackets are the ideal solution for all light duty applications in humid environments which require a certain degree of hygiene.
They are offered in combination with:
- wheels series 36: with thermoplastic polyurethane tread and polyamide 6 centre, offering good load capacity and low rolling resistance;
- wheels series 38: with grey non-marking thermoplastic rubber tread and a polypropilene centre, suitable even for delicate floors.
Technical features and dimensions
1) Plate: AISI 304 stainless steel plate
2) Fork: AISI 304 stainless steel plate
3) Ball race ring: AISI 304 stainless steel plate
4) Swivel actions: double ball ring in AISI 420 stainless steel with grease lubrication
5) King pin: integrated with the plate and cold-riveted
Available with total front foot brake
For further information: contact Tellure Rôta!